Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||42-46 in|
|Number of Bins:||2-bin bagger|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||71|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Collector, Bag Closure:||Drawstring|
|Collector, Type:||Dump bin, no bag required|
|Collector, Unload Method:||Lift and dump|
Ratings & Reviews
Skip the Raking with the Craftsman 2 Bin Bagger for Tractor
The high-performance Craftsman 42/46 in cut 2 bin tractor bagger makes collecting grass cuttings and other small yard debris a breeze. Designed to be used as an attachment for tractors with model numbers starting from 247.xxx, this bagger fits tractors utilizing both 42 inch and 46 inch decks. The bagger is built for the long haul with its durable steel frame and resin construction, so you can use year after year to keep your yard looking great.
Trouble-free installation, quick and simple placement and replacement of bins, easy to empty – these are just some of the features that make this Craftsman 2 bin bagger for tractor so efficient to use. Once installed, it takes only a couple of minutes to put together and get started. Lightweight slide out or lift out soft cloth bins are easy to dump and allow for easier grass clippings removal. The soft cloth bins are incredibly durable, holding up well use-after-use and can to store up to 6.5 bushels, so you need to unload less frequently. You can tell at a glance when they are full, and the bottom handles make emptying them easier.
- Now you can sport the cleanest yard in the neighborhood and spend more time enjoying it than raking it with the Craftsman 42/46 in Cut 2 Bin Tractor Bagger
- Fits all model tractors starting with 247.XXX
- Large 6.5 bushel capacity to keep your lawn free from leaves, clippings and debris
- Weighs only 71 lbs. for exceptional maneuverability, portability and no-hassle storage
- Some minimal assembly required
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect your investment
- Made of high-quality materials in the USA
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Palm Harbor, FL
42 Inch bagger for riding lawn tractor. Exceptional grass and leaves bagger, also does wonders for clearing sidewalks and driveways.
WORKS GREAT, EASY TO INSTALL, EASY TO REMOVE WHEN YOU DON'T NEED IT. I LIKE IT FOR LEAF PICK-UP
Yes, we are happy with this product. Very glad we purchased the grass collector. Easy to install and take off and makes mowing and clean up much simpler.
EZ enough to install and then take on and off when not bagging. Plenty sturdy.
West Babylon, NY
bought this to save me hours of time bagging leaves. well worth the money
Cedar Falls, IA
Assembling took me the whole day, mainly because there were some tools that's needed but not included, like hatchet and wrench. Make sure you get them first when buying this product. Also the bagger is really for a smaller yard, since it fills up pretty fast.
I purchased this in lieu of the bagger that was made specifically for 46" mowers to save some money similarly to how the other reviewer purchased this for a 42" mower instead of the one made explicitly for it. Issues I ran into: Holes didn't exist where screws were supposed to go- I was told to drill my own holes by customer service. Seriously? There was a 4" gap where the leaves shot out to one side, and an inch on the bottom. Despite a ridiculous amount of jury rigging with duct tape it still fell INTO the blades. The pieces all fit together either too snugly or too loosely. There were three separate areas that shot out leaves. I had to stop after just starting because it was spitting leaf dust against the back of my head. The entire installation process took me two weekend days after having to go back and purchase extra parts multiple times since drilling my own holes required I use bolts and not simple screws if I wanted any stability. After all was said and done, the thing got stuck after mowing 500 feet and I returned it in disgust. I ordered the one made for a 46" mower and it was installed in 20 minutes. 20. minutes. The other one just required 2 bolts to be replaced and the rest was snapping things in to place, none of this "drill your own holes and replace 6 bolts" nonsense.
Bought and installed it today. Was easy to install on the 42" 1400 When I finished it was lightly raining but had to try it. Cut one section of my yard and it filled both bins evenly. This bagger does everything I need.
the kit actually went together pretty fast. The documentation was good. And even the large number of parts were easy to assemble.
I like this bagger better than the one I had before. The hose is larger it just need to have 3 bins that is the only problem the bins fill up to fast. overall I say it is excellent.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 04-Jul-2015 See details.
- Online Only! EXTRA 10% off Tractor Attachments Sold by Sears. Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 21-Jun-2015 See details.
- Online only! Get $100 off any bagger with purchase of a tractor. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with lawn & garden purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.