Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||40|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Depth:||Deep, Standard|
|Socket Size:||7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in., 1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm, 24 mm, 27 mm, 30 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
1/2-in. Drive Socket Set Has High Tensile Strength Steel Construction
The Craftsman 43-pc. 1/2-in. drive socket set delivers solid performance, whether you work in the shop, at a job site or in your home garage. It features high tensile strength steel construction for durability and solid torque, job after job. The set has a versatile 12-point grip pattern and is a cinch to clean with its polished chrome finish. Designed for serious use, you can trust in the socket set that comes from the well-known tool brand Craftsman.
The 1/2-in. drive socket set includes a thin-profile ratchet that has an ergonomic design. The ratchet uses a wide, smooth face to ward off fatigue, whether you are tightening or loosening a nut or bolt. There are both standard and deep well lengths for the 40 sockets included in the set. In addition, the socket set includes a pair of handy extension bars to give you the reach you need for the job at hand; the bars are 3 inches and 6 inches long. The ratchet is designed to work quickly, with thumb-activated releases on it. Use the set for light- to medium-duty work and enjoy the solid, reliable performance of the 43 pieces. All set pieces are backed by the Craftsman Forever Warranty, for your protection.
- Craftsman 43-pc. 1/2-in. drive socket set is solid and reliable, with full-polish chrome finish that makes cleaning a cinch
- Use for light or medium duty work at the job site, shop or home garage
- High tensile strength alloy-steel construction for durability and solid torque
- 40 sockets with mix of standard and deep well lengths
- 1 thin-profile ratchet with ergonomic design to keep fatigue at bay
- Thumb-activated socket release for fast motion
- 2 extension bars, 3-in. and 6-in., deliver great reach
- 12-point grip pattern and 1/2-in drive
- All pieces have Craftsman Forever Warranty protection
- Case not included
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.