|Cutting Deck & Blade:|
|Blade Width (in.):||2.125|
|Cutting Deck Material:||Steel|
|Cutting Deck Nose Roller:||Yes|
|Cutting Height Adjustment Type:||Hand Lever|
|Cutting Height Maximum (in.):||4|
|Cutting Height Minimum (in.):||1.5|
|Mulch Kit Part Number:||#24154|
|Controls and Features:|
|Blade Engagement Type:||Electric|
|Overall Item Dimensions:||78 x 61.5 x 35.5|
|Terrain Type:||Flat, Uneven, Hilly, Steep, Obstacles|
|Front Axle Material:||Steel|
|Maximum Forward Speed (mph):||6.5|
|Maximum Reverse Speed (mph):||5|
|Mow in Reverse:||Yes|
|Transmission Type:||Hydrostatic Automatic|
|Cooling System Type:||Air Cooled|
|Engine Brand:||Briggs & Stratton(r)|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||724|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Front Tire Size:||11 x 4|
|Rear Tire Size:||18 x 9.5|
|Accessory or Attachment:|
|3 Bin Bagger Part Number:||#24900|
|Fuel Capacity (gal.):||3.5|
|Fuel Gauge Location:||On Tank|
|Speed Control:||Levers/Lap Bars|
|CARB Compliant:||Not Compliant with Cali. Air Resource Board|
Ratings & Reviews
For maneuverability, efficiency and convenience in a homeowner zero-turn mower package, the Craftsman 54" 24 HP Briggs & Stratton® Complete Start™ Zero-Turn Tractor really delivers. True zero-turn mower performance with twin, maintenance-free integrated transmissions, heavy-duty front casters and a rugged tube steel frame. High performance Air Induction cutting decks allow side ejection or optional mulch and collection capability. Convenient control placement, foam padded steering levers and an adjustable seat make these units easy and enjoyable to operate.
- Powerful, 24 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- Air induction mowing technology supplies a smooth and reliable ride
- Maintenance-free transmission makes for less time in the shop
- Removable foot pan for easy access
- Easy-access service points makes maintenance fast and simple
- Comfortable operation that you'll appreciate
- Convenient control panel
- Electric clutch
- High back seat
- 3.5 gal. gas tank
Added on November 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This unit is built by Husqvarna, and is similar to Husqvarna RZ5424. The Sears model has a V-Twin, 4-stroke, 724 cc, 24 hp Briggs & Stratton Platinum engine. Model 44S877-0024G1. It says "Qualified to 25% longer life." It comes with hour meter and headlights. Instead of a key, it has a push-button panel Sears calls "Complete Start". It allows you to set a 1 to 5 digit code (based on the buttons labeled 1, 2, 3). Once you enter the correct code, it enables the push button start. The transmission model is (EZT) Hydro-Gear ZC-AUBB-3D8B-2WPX. The mower model number is 917.204140. The information online by Sears is pretty sparse. I have zero time in the seat. I wanted to share technical information on this mower so others can make an informed decision.
- FREE DELIVERY on tractors over $1299 sold by Sears. Valid til 3/22 5pm Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY... EXTRA 5% off this Tractor Sold by Sears. Valid til 3/22/14 at 5PM CST Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy a Craftsman Tractor & SAVE $100 off a Craftsman Bagger. Valid til 3/8 Offer ends 08-Mar-2014 See details.