Craftsman 46'' Wide 13-Drawer Industrial Grade Tool CartOnline only | Item# 00902915000 | Model# 109718
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||24006|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||463|
|Weight Rating:||Industrial Grade - More than 1000 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||6 x 2 in.|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||13|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman industrial grade tool storage is designed for the most demanding professional work environments. Quality can be felt in the solid frame, the extra heavy-duty drawers, and reinforced lid.
- 24,006 cubic inches of storage
- Roll cage construction creates a frame to support a complete collection of professional quality tools.
- Industrial-grade ball-bearing drawer slides support up to 200 lbs. per drawer.
- GRIPLATCH® drawer latching system secures each drawer closed.
- 6 x 2 inch casters support up to 2,600 lbs.
- Cable-activated tubular lock provides excellent security in a workplace.
- Tubular side handle to comfortabley push or pull storage system.
- Included drawer liners help hold tools in place and protect drawer surfaces and tools from scratches.
- Drawer dimensions:
1: 41 7/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 2"H
2: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 3 1/8"H
2: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 8 1/2"H
1: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 2"H
2: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 3 1/8"H
2: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 8 1/2"H
- Overall dimensions: 46"W x 24"D x 42 1/2"H
Combine with the Craftsman 009-29149 46" Wide 10-Drawer Top Chest and 009-29216 Full-Height Side Locker for a complete storage solution.
Added on March 05, 2011
Overall, others give this:
My first tool cart. Got tired of looking for and losing tools. I have family who uses them here at home and doesn't put them back properly. Now I have a lock and key on them all. It's more than enough; it's now time to get more tools to fill this thing up. Drawers slide good, lock works, clear coat paint seems to hold, wood top I like more than I thought I would, and it's still pretty lite weight. The caster wheels don't lock as well as I'd like but good enough. Money well spent to last at least 5 years (the warranty).
I looked at this chest for over 3 months. Matco, Snap-on and MAC were also looked at. For the money, I figured I would give it a try. I am very impressed. I mounted a 1" MDF work surface off of an old work bench on top and put a 5" vise on it. The chest is so sturdy it is amazing. There are two things that bother me. One is I cannot find a serial number on it anywhere for insurance purposes. Second is I do not know where it is built or by who. It does not look like any other tool box out there, especially the lock mechanism. There are no stamps to be found anywhere either. It comes with a 5 year warranty, not lifetime. But I think if my other boxes that were mid-level Craftsman from the All American made days are over 15 years old and still work, this one should do just fine. My next purchase will be the 36" top and bottom.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had a difficult time justifying the expense of the top and bottom chests, but I finally decided to pull the trigger and spend the money. Wow was it worth it. This thing is literally built like a tank. It has such a solid feel when closing the drawers and the drawers are massive they are very deep and hold tons of tools. Also the packaging was awesome, both top and bottom were on wooden pallets with tons of foam and they were fully assembled. not a single scratch or dent on mine.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- FREE Home Delivery on Select Tool Storage and Garage Storage over $399. Sold by Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.