Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||463|
|Weight Rating:||Industrial Grade - More than 1000 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Included with Item:|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||6 x 2 in.|
|Capacity cu. in.:||24006|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Number of Drawers:||13|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman industrial grade tool storage is designed for the most demanding professional work environments. Quality can be felt in the solid frame, the extra heavy-duty drawers, and reinforced lid.
- 24,006 cubic inches of storage
- Roll cage construction creates a frame to support a complete collection of professional quality tools.
- Industrial-grade ball-bearing drawer slides support up to 200 lbs. per drawer.
- GRIPLATCH® drawer latching system secures each drawer closed.
- 6 x 2 inch casters support up to 2,600 lbs.
- Cable-activated tubular lock provides excellent security in a workplace.
- Tubular side handle to comfortabley push or pull storage system.
- Included drawer liners help hold tools in place and protect drawer surfaces and tools from scratches.
- Drawer dimensions:
1: 41 7/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 2"H
2: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 3 1/8"H
2: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 23 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 8 1/2"H
1: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 2"H
2: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 3 1/8"H
2: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 4 1/8"H
1: 14 3/8"W x 21 1/2"D x 8 1/2"H
- Overall dimensions: 46"W x 24"D x 42 1/2"H
Combine with the Craftsman 009-29149 46" Wide 10-Drawer Top Chest and 009-29216 Full-Height Side Locker for a complete storage solution.
Added on March 05, 2011
Overall, others give this:
I looked at this chest for over 3 months. Matco, Snap-on and MAC were also looked at. For the money, I figured I would give it a try. I am very impressed. I mounted a 1" MDF work surface off of an old work bench on top and put a 5" vise on it. The chest is so sturdy it is amazing. There are two things that bother me. One is I cannot find a serial number on it anywhere for insurance purposes. Second is I do not know where it is built or by who. It does not look like any other tool box out there, especially the lock mechanism. There are no stamps to be found anywhere either. It comes with a 5 year warranty, not lifetime. But I think if my other boxes that were mid-level Craftsman from the All American made days are over 15 years old and still work, this one should do just fine. My next purchase will be the 36" top and bottom.
Ormond Beach, FL
I had a difficult time justifying the expense of the top and bottom chests, but I finally decided to pull the trigger and spend the money. Wow was it worth it. This thing is literally built like a tank. It has such a solid feel when closing the drawers and the drawers are massive they are very deep and hold tons of tools. Also the packaging was awesome, both top and bottom were on wooden pallets with tons of foam and they were fully assembled. not a single scratch or dent on mine.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/18/13. Offer ends 18-May-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 5% off select tools $300 and over Sold by Sears! Valid thru 5/18/13. Offer ends 18-May-2013 See details.