Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Head Weight:||3 lbs.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.5|
|Type:||Sledge & Demolition|
|Handle Length (in.):||15|
Ratings & Reviews
You'll Feel Like Thor with the Craftsman 48-oz. Fiberglass Hammer
You'll have plenty of control on your projects and repairs with the Craftsman 48-ounce fiberglass engineering hammer. With its comfort grip fiberglass handle and balanced steel head, the sleek design and sturdy structure is sure to help you meet all your project needs. The handle also is designed to absorb shock, so you can work longer and steadier without discomfort.
The durability of the Craftsman 48-oz. fiberglass hammer will last for years to come. Weighing in at about 3 lbs., it's lightweight to take to any job site, but also a perfect addition to your home toolbox. Its firm, well-balanced head is perfect for any hard-to-remove parts or bolts. You'll be pleased to add another Craftsman tool to your collection, as this hammer is made in America and is backed with a lifetime warranty.
- The Craftsman 48-ounce fiberglass engineering hammer features a comfort grip fiberglass handle that absorbs shock for a comfortable project
- This handy hammer weighs only 3 lbs. but features a balanced head design that is ready for any repair
- Enjoy the rugged but durable features of Craftsman, which is made in America and includes a lifetime warranty
- Be in ultimate control with this hammer, made for easy gripping and maximum power for any job
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
This is a good solid hammer to have in the shop. I work on construction equipment and it works great for beating on pins and bearings. The short handle offers lots of control.
Two Rivers, WI
Nice hammer. It is well balanced, fits comfortably in my hand. Has the power I needed for small demo projects and other tasks like breaking free rusted brake calipers.
Well balanced and you can hit stuff with it. Not much you can say about a hammer. Like the fiberglass handle. This replaces an old lost one. The old one with the same item number had a protector on the handle just below the head. That was a nice feature that is no longer there.
This is a great 3 lb hammer that is very well suited for heavy equipment maintenance and metal working.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Las Vegas, NV
Really solid hammer, only used it for a couple of times but it is as tough as it is light! Also grip is really confortable and absorbs a lot of vibration from the hits! Will definitively recommend.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.