Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||45|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Depth:||Deep, Standard|
|Socket Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.|
|Socket Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-In. Drive Socket Set Has the Right Tool to Get the Job Done Right
Get the job done fast with the right tools using this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set. This premium set contains all of the most common socket sizes in both metric and SAE measurements on a 3/8" drive. It includes the ratchet, extensions, and both deep-well and standard sockets to ensure that you can get at virtually any bolt that comes your way. Ideally suited to automotive and construction work. Backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee, you know you're getting great tools that will last a lifetime.
Crafted from heat-treated steel alloy, the components of this 3/8-in. drive socket set can withstand the rigors of any tough job without cracking or breaking. A solid six-point grip lets you efficiently remove or tighten fasteners without rounding the heads or cross-threading. The quick-release feature lets you change sockets instantly, and then keeps them firmly in place. A molded plastic carry case keeps the entire set organized and ready for you to just grab and go.
- With a total of 45 sockets in both metric and SAE sizes, this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set tackles a wide range of jobs without the need for additional tools
- Includes both deep-well and standard sockets for the best fit and most efficient tool for every job
- Included extensions ensure that you can get to those hard-to-reach bolts that can cost time and aggravation
- Thin-profile ratchet improves access to tight spaces while offering a more comfortable grip than rounded ratchets
- Steel alloy tools get through every job without cracking and breaking, or you get a new one through the Craftsman forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Husband is very happy with this set. It has all the sizes he needs for working on our cars as well as our daughters cars. Very durable and nice case. We love craftsman tools.
I got this one and the 1/4" on sale together. I would have bought the 1/2" set but i already had both short and long impact sockets. Just rebuilt my truck engine. Was great to have this set in the drawer with labels for my blind eyes!
Perfect set for your garage. Everything to start a small project on the car. The quality that will last and name brand you can trust! Very happy with my purchase.
My husband had previously had this same set. Then our son and grandson got a hold of them and pieces were scattered. My husband was really upset about this so I am getting him a new one for Christmas. Price was fantastic!!!!
Locust Grove, AR
After reading reviews i ordered believing that the set was made in the U.S.A. The product i recieved was made in china. I believe that where it is made should be in the description of the product. Maybe it's not a big deal to most people, but would've been nice to know upfront.
I purchased this set along with the 1/2" and the 1/4" set. This was the only set that was made in the USA. The other two are made in CHINA, however - it makes sense since the 3/8 is the most commonly used set. I found somewhere that this ratchet has about 60 teeth, and is a huge step up from the standard ~38 teeth Craftsman ratchet. This was also the smoothest one out of the set (vs 1/2" or 1/4" ratchet). I think I found somewhere that this ratchet. I would give this a 5 star, however one of the deep socket was stamped upside down - not sure how this got through quality control.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.