Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||45|
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Depth:||Deep, Standard|
|Socket Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.|
|Socket Size:||6 mm, 7 mm, 8 mm, 9 mm, 10 mm, 11 mm, 12 mm, 13 mm, 14 mm, 15 mm, 16 mm, 17 mm, 18 mm, 19 mm, 20 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric, SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
3/8-In. Drive Socket Set Has the Right Tool to Get the Job Done Right
Get the job done fast with the right tools using this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set. This premium set contains all of the most common socket sizes in both metric and SAE measurements on a 3/8" drive. It includes the ratchet, extensions, and both deep-well and standard sockets to ensure that you can get at virtually any bolt that comes your way. Ideally suited to automotive and construction work. Backed by the Craftsman forever guarantee, you know you're getting great tools that will last a lifetime.
Crafted from heat-treated steel alloy, the components of this 3/8-in. drive socket set can withstand the rigors of any tough job without cracking or breaking. A solid six-point grip lets you efficiently remove or tighten fasteners without rounding the heads or cross-threading. The quick-release feature lets you change sockets instantly, and then keeps them firmly in place. A molded plastic carry case keeps the entire set organized and ready for you to just grab and go.
- With a total of 45 sockets in both metric and SAE sizes, this 49-pc. 3/8-in. drive socket set tackles a wide range of jobs without the need for additional tools
- Includes both deep-well and standard sockets for the best fit and most efficient tool for every job
- Included extensions ensure that you can get to those hard-to-reach bolts that can cost time and aggravation
- Thin-profile ratchet improves access to tight spaces while offering a more comfortable grip than rounded ratchets
- Steel alloy tools get through every job without cracking and breaking, or you get a new one through the Craftsman forever guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
A great way to start a new tool set. I needed to create a set to leave in the plant at work, and didn't want to shift my home tools out of the garage. The module works for me because it covers the basics in this drive size and the packaging becomes an organizer for the tool chest drawer. Individual pieces can be selected with one hand (unlike the traditional socket holder), and the organizer provides visual confirmation at clean up time, quickly identifying what pieces are still out.
I was disappointed this was made in China. Upon close inspection, the finish is so-so. The ratcheting action seemed sloppy. The tray it came in is good for putting right in the tool cabinet but its only thin plastic. As long as I have lifetime replacement on the tools, I'll keep it.
The cardboard the tool tray was shipped in was higher quality then the plastic tray itself. I assumed the tray was of decent quality but it was junk. all 4 corners were cracked and the ratchet/ extension part of the tray was broken/collapsed. The tools themselves are really nice and function perfectly. I was looking for a tray that would organize the sockets in my tool box for years to come not a piece of junk cheap plastic tray to hold them during shipping.
I was building a set and I ran across this. It was buy this or one of them pre put together mechanics set. Half the tools in a lot of them sets I don't use. But building your own set by buying what you need is always a plus, no money wasted on stuff you don't use. I also love this set because it comes with the low profile ratchet which in my honest opinion is lightyears better then the standard ratchet.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Husband is very happy with this set. It has all the sizes he needs for working on our cars as well as our daughters cars. Very durable and nice case. We love craftsman tools.
I got this one and the 1/4" on sale together. I would have bought the 1/2" set but i already had both short and long impact sockets. Just rebuilt my truck engine. Was great to have this set in the drawer with labels for my blind eyes!
Perfect set for your garage. Everything to start a small project on the car. The quality that will last and name brand you can trust! Very happy with my purchase.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.