Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||Metric|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||Metric or Torx|
|Socket Size:||4 mm|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 4mm Hex Bit Socket Puts Torque at Your Fingertips
The 4mm hex bit socket is a specially designed bit that will make it much easier for you to handle those frustrating six-sided fasteners. The hex bit socket is made to fit on a screwdriver to aid in fastening and removing six-sided fasteners.
The Craftsman 4mm hex bit socket is silver and made of strong and durable steel, so it's ready to face any job thrown its way. It's a standard bit that is not a pass through and is specifically made for fasteners with the hex contact points. The depth of the socket is standard and its drive size is a common 3/8 in. with a socket size of 4mm. You can be confident in the quality when you buy this bit because it is guaranteed forever.
- 4mm Hex bit socket handles specialty fasteners
- Fits manual screwdriver to help fasten and remove
- Standard bit and is not a pass through
- Silver in color
- Made of steel for strength and durability
- Standard depth size
- Drive size is 3/8 in
- Socket size is 4mm
- Guaranteed for life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.