Specifications & Dimensions
|Arbor Size:||5/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.36|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||5-1/2 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
5 1/2in 40T Carbide Stays Sharp and Corrosion-Free
Slice through the hardest materials without fuss with this impressive Craftsman 5 1/2in 40t carbide. This blade sends 40 super-sharp cutting teeth through hard wood, soft wood, plastics, composites and other materials to get the job done right. The 1/2-inch blade will come in handy when you need to complete a variety of projects, and will help you create furnished pieces with more accuracy that before. Carbide gives this design remarkable sharpness and precision so you can experience new-level performance and efficient operation.
Built to last, the 5 1/2in 40t carbide uses high-grade carbide that retains its edge for many years of reliable use. To ensure smooth performance, it endures high heat to keep vibration to a minimum and chopping low for cleanliness. A coating is added to the design to make sure it stays undamaged and corrosion-free. Clean, smooth and fast, you can't afford not to have this blade in your set.
- Enjoy the kind of cutting power you've always wanted with the Craftsman 5 1/2in 40t carbide
- Design has 40 carbide cutting teeth to slice hard wood, soft wood, plastic and other materials cleanly and precisely
- 40-tooth design ensures smooth and fast cutting action to get your jobs done more quickly
- 1/2-inch blade can be used on different kinds of tasks to provide versatility and convenience
- Blade construction is built to resist heat for less vibration and chopping
- Carbide teeth provide exceptional sharpness and retain their edge for many years
- Design is finished with a durable coat to resist the onset of corrosion and damage
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I love the battery charged skillsaw with the blade. So I ordered two more. This tool is light weight and it replaces the miter saw which is much heavier. By the way I bought this online. No need to drive to the store.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.