Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
90 degree end for high, in-close leverage. 30 degree angled end for fast-starting. Made of high carbon steel.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Los Angeles, CA
San Jose, CA
This is a nifty little pry bar with the usual Craftsman quality. It was smaller than I imagined, but I kept it, and am so glad I did. It gets into tight spots where you just cannot get with regular pry bars.
Craftsman quality, Made in USA. The packaging calls this an Ultra Bar. The small size makes it perfect for pulling tacks or smaller nails, and of course it's great for small pry jobs.
San Ramon, CA
This Pry Bar is small and it is not made for the big job. However, it works very well for removing small nails and staples. It is very sturdy and comes with craftsman warranty. I would recommend to anyone.
Even though it isn't very big in size, it is a very sturdy tool. I bought it to help pull out staples from an old lament floor and it worked great! This is a handy tool for my tool box.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.