Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Gain Optimal Leverage with the Craftsman 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar
Remove nails, disassemble door frames, open old crates and gain the leverage you need to move heavy objects with Craftsman’s 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar. Designed with one 90-degree end for high, up-close leverage and one 30-degree angled end for fast-starting projects, this pry bar boasts real versatility. Professional building mechanics, carpenters, repairmen and do-it-yourselfers all need extra strength once in a while, and this pry bar delivers the necessary muscle.
Don’t fix what ain’t broke! This classic Craftsman 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar design provides users with the ability to accomplish a variety of tasks, from pulling nails to gaining the leverage needed to move heavy objects.
- Craftsman’s 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar provides ideal leverage
- 5-1/2" length
- 90-degree end for high, up-close leverage
- 30-degree angled end for fast starting
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is a good, light use pry par. Less than six inches in length, it isn't going to do heavy work, so just know the limitations. I would recommend it with those limitation.
This is a useful little pry bar. Not at all muscular, but not every job is for the sledge hammer. The size and geometry are sound for a variety of smaller, nearly precision tasks. I think they might even be better if used in pairs for some work, like the plastic levers used to change a bike tire.
Los Angeles, CA
San Jose, CA
This is a nifty little pry bar with the usual Craftsman quality. It was smaller than I imagined, but I kept it, and am so glad I did. It gets into tight spots where you just cannot get with regular pry bars.
Craftsman quality, Made in USA. The packaging calls this an Ultra Bar. The small size makes it perfect for pulling tacks or smaller nails, and of course it's great for small pry jobs.
San Ramon, CA
This Pry Bar is small and it is not made for the big job. However, it works very well for removing small nails and staples. It is very sturdy and comes with craftsman warranty. I would recommend to anyone.
Even though it isn't very big in size, it is a very sturdy tool. I bought it to help pull out staples from an old lament floor and it worked great! This is a handy tool for my tool box.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.