Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||5.5 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Gain Optimal Leverage with the Craftsman 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar
Remove nails, disassemble door frames, open old crates and gain the leverage you need to move heavy objects with Craftsman’s 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar. Designed with one 90-degree end for high, up-close leverage and one 30-degree angled end for fast-starting projects, this pry bar boasts real versatility. Professional building mechanics, carpenters, repairmen and do-it-yourselfers all need extra strength once in a while, and this pry bar delivers the necessary muscle.
Don’t fix what ain’t broke! This classic Craftsman 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar design provides users with the ability to accomplish a variety of tasks, from pulling nails to gaining the leverage needed to move heavy objects.
- Craftsman’s 5-1/2-in. Pry Bar provides ideal leverage
- 5-1/2" length
- 90-degree end for high, up-close leverage
- 30-degree angled end for fast starting
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.