Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.25|
|Blade Diameter (in.):||5-1/2 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM:||15200|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Leave Your Project in the Saw Dust with the Craftsman 5-1/2 in. 24T Carbide
Handheld circular and table saws are nothing without a strong blade, and the 5 1/2"-24T CARBIDE cuts through wood, PVC and some steel materials like butter. Made from carbide this blade is designed for extended use and delivers consistently straight cuts. Whether you’re cutting wood to build a treehouse or need to adjust the size of a PVC pipe for a plumbing project, this blade delivers a fast cut you can rely on job after job.
Craftsman’s 5 1/2"-24T CARBIDE blade is designed for handheld circular saws and table saws, delivering consistently straight and fast cuts for all wood, PVC and some steel projects.
- Cut through wood, PVC and some steel materials with the 5 1/2"-24T CARBIDE
- 5-1/2" blade diameter
- 5/8" arbor size
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on June 02, 2013
Overall, others give this:
My craftsman 19.2 volt circular saw is a big time saver because it is always ready for them small jobs when I need it and now that I put a new blade in it wow it's fast.
Trout Run, PA
We had just bought a new wall oven and needed to enlarge the opening for the new oven. This blade made a nice clean cut quickly and easily and has stayed sharp through numerous other cutting chores around the house.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.