Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 5/16 In. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Answers the Help Wanted Call
From adjusting the brakes to working on the drive shaft, this 5/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench is a must-have for all those jobs where a standard ratchet just won't fit. This combination wrench will slip in easily, and it has a slim profile box end that gives it even more room. The ratchet turns in a tight five degrees, generating the torque you need in a space where that's hard to do. Its 12 points of contact combine with 72 gear teeth to grab and keep ahold of any fastener, even if it's mangled or rusty. Its 12-degree knuckle clearance is easy on the hand, too.
The Craftsman 5/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench is made of alloy steel that's durable enough to carry Craftsman's Lifetime Warranty. The fully polished finish is both easy to grip and easy to clean up when you're finished.
- Serious mechanics know there's a serious need to keep this 5/16 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench in the tool box, both at work and at home
- 72 Gear teeth and 12 points of contact mean better grip
- One-handed ratchet reverse
- A slim box end helps in narrow openings
- 5-Degree turning arc
- 12-Degree knuckle clearance
- Fully polished finish
- Made of alloy steel
- 4.41" Long
- Weight is 0.1 pounds
- Carries Craftsman's lifetime guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. I also like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 5/16 in is a very common size in my industry and it works like a charm. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.