Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
5/16-In. Straight Router Bit Offers Unsurpassed Router Versatility
Whether you're replacing worn bits or adding new options to your collection, you can't go wrong with the Craftsman 5/16-in. straight router bit. This durable bit is arguably the most versatile type on the market. It creates a straight hole or groove in virtually any type of wood, allowing you to choose the shape it takes. Use this bit for making engraved signs, custom decorative edging, grooves in trim, creating joins and much more. With a diameter of 5/16 in. and a length of 25/32 in., it's the perfect size for a wide range of projects.
A durable carbide head ensures that you'll use this 5/16-in. straight router bit for years to come. It rotates on a heat-treated steel alloy shaft, withstanding the stress of dense wood and hours of use without cracking or breaking. A forming head helps move smoothly through the wood with reduced wear on the shaping surface of the bit.
- Solid uniform grain carbide ensures a tough, durable surface for the Craftsman 5/16-in. straight router bit
- Relief-cut shaping surface lends itself to a smooth, uniform finish with minimal risk of splinters or chips
- Face-forming design takes the brunt of the wear and tear off of the shaping surface for longer use and less danger of kickback
- Heat-treated steel alloy body reliably works through virtually any type of wood without cracking or breaking
- Straight shape is ideal for all manner of channeling and edging, including creating joins, sign-making and decorative detailing
- A 1/4-in. shank fits most standard routers, including all Craftsman routers
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.