Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.42|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.75|
|Handle Type:||Allow Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Access and Remove Hard-to-Reach Pins, Bolts and Rivets with the Craftsman 5/32" Extra-Long Pin Punch
Pesky pins, bolts and rivets can seem impossible to reach when stuck deep in a car’s engine or awkwardly placed underneath maintenance equipment, but Craftsman’s 5/32" Extra-Long Pin Punch can access these pins and slowly tap them out. Professional building mechanics, repairmen and even do-it-yourselfers trying to repair household appliances benefit from this extra-long pin punch. The long 5/32" pin slides on the broken hardware, and after a few easy taps with a hammer, you can slowly remove the hardware. The heat-treated chrome vanadium steel blade boasts lasting strength and durability.
Keep the Craftsman 5/32" Extra-Long Pin Punch organized and in a safe place by pairing it with the Craftsman punch and chisel holder.
- Craftsman’s 5/32" Extra-Long Pin Punch removes pins, bolts, rivets and more
- 5/32" pin head
- 7-1/2" height
- 3-3/4" handle length
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- Corrosion resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.