Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||5/32 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Complete Your Set with this Craftsman Hex Socket
Whether you're working with a manual or power drill or a screwdriver, you'll appreciate the quality craftsmanship put into creating this Craftsman 5/32 inch hex bit socket the next time you go to use it. This bit from Sears features a 3/8 inch drive bit, and a 5/32 inch standard hex bit socket; it's an ideal bit socket to have on hand when you need to do a home repair or project. The socket is 1-15/16 inches long.
This Craftsman hex socket is crafted from sturdy and long-lasting alloy steel. The socket is silver in color and is adorned with etchings indicating the brand and that it was made in the United States. You'll be using this hex bit socket from the trusted Craftsman name for many years to come, thanks to the included Craftsman forever warranty
- This Craftsman 5/32 inch hex bit socket fits with your power or manual drills or screwdrivers
- Has a 3/8 inch drive bit
- 5/32 inch standard hex bit socket
- Measures 1-15/16 inches long
- Silver-color finish with etchings
- Made of alloy steel
- This bit socket is guaranteed forever, thanks to the Craftsman forever warranty
- Weighs 0.1 pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
North Ridgeville, OH
Sometimes hex bit sockets don't fit really well as they are too loose or you have to pound them in. These seem to fit just about right and work like a charm.
I use this bit quite often on the job and within a few months I end up breaking it. if it wasn't for the great customer service and the free replacement from Sears I would be looking for a better quality hex bit
Spring Valley, IL
I purchased this socket individually to use on hex bolts on a baby crib. This cut the time in half to loosen and tighten the hardware. It would have been better if the socket was shorter or if the key was slightly smaller in size. I looked for 1/4 in. drive and was unable to find one. I considered shortening the (hex key) bit by hacking off a portion of it so that I could start using it sooner when tightening and also finish with it when loosening. I decided against shortening the bit when it rounded on snugging up the first bolt. It did manage to get me through the job, but I feel it should not have rounded so quickly. Perhaps it is cheaper for Craftsman to keep replacing the key on these socket bits, but I wish the key was made a bit stronger. I've got to hand it to them. If I have to replace this bit each time I use it, I will be in Sears more often. I might even purchase something else. I do like tools.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.