Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
5/32-In. Roman Ogee Router Bit Delivers Smoother, More Accurate Cutting Performance
Add impressive detailing to your work pieces with the Craftsman 5/32-in. roman ogee router bit. This versatile bit has a 1/4-inch shank that handles most projects, whether you are a pro Craftsman or a woodwork enthusiast. The carbide cutting tip provides precision cutting action and features a ball bearing pilot that is attached to its end to give more control over the width. Face form and relief ground, it offers superior, smooth performance to improve you efficiency.
The 5/32-in. roman ogee router bit is designed to give you years of dependable service. It features an alloy steel construction that is heat-treated to give it extra strength. The carbide tip is uniform grain to add to the bit's toughness. Because it is suitable to tackle a wide variety of projects, you can use it to make classic finishing touches to your tables and frames, as well as to add detailing to horizontal rails and vertical stiles.
- Make flawless decorative finishing touches to your pieces with the Craftsman 5/32-in. roman ogee router bit
- Bit features 1/4-inch shank that is suitable for use on a wide range of woodworking projects
- Carbide cutting tip delivers accurate cutting action
- Ball-bearing pilot connected to its ends makes it easier to control the width
- Designed to be relief ground and face form to ensure impressively smooth performance
- Alloy steel body is treated with heat to strengthen construction
- Uniform grain carbide contributes to its hardiness for years of reliable use
- Versatile bit design is ideal for adding exquisite detailing for frames, panels, tabletops, horizontal rails and vertical stiles
- Professional grade design is suitable for use by expert craftsmen and beginners
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.