Specifications & Dimensions
|Tip Width (in.):||5/32"|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.3|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.0|
|Handle Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steels|
Ratings & Reviews
Line Up Bolt Holes Efficiently with the Craftsman 5/32 x 7-in. Line Up Tool
Craftsman’s 5/32 x 7-in. Line Up Tool, also known as a drift tool, provides a great way to quickly and efficiently line up two pieces of equipment based on the fastener holes. Professional building mechanics, repairmen and homeowners use this tool to line up two components of household appliances or mechanical equipment before inserting fasteners or other hardware. When two fastener holes become nearly aligned, properly insert the tapered end of this tool in the hole and tap the blunt end with a hammer until the two holes align.
Double heat-treated for durability, the Craftsman 5/32 x 7-in. Line Up Tool offers improved impact resistance for a prolonged life.
- Quickly align two components together with the Craftsman 5/32 x 7-in. Line Up Tool
- 5/32" tapered end
- 7" length
- Double heat-treated for strength
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I was surprised when I received my order to find this was one of the older designs the was covered with red varnish and made in the USA. The new versions are still made in the USA but no longer have the red coating. I like the old red look better and wish they still made them. Get this while you can.
I had to buy another one as I lost the original one I bought over ten years ago. This tool did everything is was meant to do, the original one was well made thats why I went back to Sears and bought the same one again
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.