Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
5/8-Inch Chamfering Router Bit Gets The Job Done Quick And Clean
Whether you want to add final touches to your pieces or you're learning how to make the perfect bevel cut, the Craftsman 5/8-inch chamfering router bit is one to have in your set. There is no limit to what you can do with this versatile bit. It can cut hard wood as cleanly as it does soft wood with its sharp carbide tip. The carbide is also high grade uniform grade to provide cutting action that is smoother and more accurate than usual.
The 5/8-inch chamfering router bit features a relief ground design to improve your safety and its performance. Because excessive vibration and splintering can hinder your work, this bit is made to endure much heat to reduce both. The alloy steel construction assures you durability and protection from unwanted corrosion. The 1/4-inch shank diameter is an added bonus, allowing you to use this bit on many projects.
- You can get your crafting projects finished well and finished fast with the Craftsman 5/8-inch chamfering router bit
- Sharp carbide cutting tip is ideal for making bevel cuts, adding detail to your work and creating many edge profiles
- Carbide edge is uniform grain to deliver cleaner and more precise cutting action
- Ground relief steadies the bit while you are working to enhance performance
- Alloy steel construction controls vibration and splintering effectively to protect your safety
- Alloy steel is thoroughly heat treated to produce a sturdier body
- 1/4-inch shank diameter is versatile to diversify your projects
- Alloy steel body prevents the occurrence of corrosion for long life
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Yes there are better and more costly bits out there but for the Weekend DIYer this fits the bill. This tool does fine at the right RPM and travel rate of bits that cost much more.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.