Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Corner Round Router Bit, 1/4-Inch Shank Delivers Steady And Sturdy Operation
Making the perfect rounded corner is possible with the Craftsman corner round router bit, 1/4-inch shank. This bit promises every bit of performance you expect from a quality bit. Uniform grain carbide is fitted to guarantee superior sharpness so you can slice through wood and other materials without effort. This bit is also relief ground to provide support for the edge for more accurate trimmings and cuts. 1/4-inch shank is a great size to have in your tool set; you can create flawlessly rounded corners for dining tables, furniture and many other pieces.
The secret behind the performance of the corner round router bit, 1/4-inch shank is in its construction. From the uniform grain carbide that preserves its sharpness to the heat treated alloy steel body, this bit is made to give to many years of service. It is also designed to decrease vibration even at high speeds to help you work faster and cleaner.
- Give your items perfectly rounded corners with the Craftsman corner round router bit, 1/4-inch shank
- Comes fitted with a uniform grain carbide that assures smoother and more accurate cutting
- Carbide can cut through a range of materials for versatility
- 1/4-inch shank is a frequently used size because of its ability to tackle many types of tasks
- Alloy steel body is sturdy and heat treated to make it last even longer
- Ground relief supports the cutting edge for easier and precise performance
- Uniform grain carbide and 1/4-inch shank team up to minimize vibration and chipping for cleaner operation
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Virginia Beach, VA
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.