Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.07|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||1 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Countersink|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 5/8-in. HSS Countersink Gives Clean Fastening
A recessed bolt makes your woodworking look much better, and the 5/8-in. HSS countersink gives great results. Deburr drilled holes in iron and steel, even plastic and wood to remove hazardous sharp edges and improve the finish of your project. The 1/4-inch shank fits all drills.
The five-flute design with an 82-degree point of the Craftsman 5/8-in. HSS countersink drill bit provides smooth chamfering. Made from high-speed steel, this countersink is Craftsman tough and stays sharp use after use.
- The 5/8-in. HSS countersink steps up your furniture-making abilities
- Made from high-speed steel
- Shank length: 1 inch
- Shank diameter: 0.25 inches
- Length: 1.75 inches
- Five-flute design and 82-degree point for smooth chamfering
- Use to deburr drilled holes in iron, steel, plastic or wood
- 1/4-inch shank fits all power drills
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.