Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.34|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 5/8 in. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Gives the Grip You Need
The 5/8 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench speeds through tasks. With its high-polish finish and the strength of steel alloy, it will last forever.
This Craftsman 5/8 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench is there to give you a hand with those tough nuts. This wrench removes the most stubborn fasteners in the toughest situations. You do not need a lot of room with the 12-degree knuckle clearance. The slim profile and the 8.03-inch long handle make this tool perfect for nearly every job. This is the one wrench you will go to over and over.
- The 5/8 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench is one of many fine Craftsman open stock items
- This combination wrench has a one-hand reversing lever with a 5-degree arc to turn fasteners
- The wrench also features 72 gear teeth and 12 points for swift engagement
- The 12-degree knuckle clearance and slim profile box end head get you out of tight situations
- The Craftsman forever guarantee means you will never need to buy another 5/8-inch reversible ratcheting combination wrench again
- This tool is 8.03 inches long
- SAE or Metric Torx opening
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I decided purchased a bunch of extra, loose ratcheting wrenches. The metal feels solid and I like the comfort of the wrench. I also like versatility of the ratcheting box-end. Some people say that the switch gets in the way, but I have really not found that to be a problem. I find it quite useful as I do not have to ?pay attention? to the positioning of the wrench. As long as the switch is up, I am set. The 5/8 in is a very common size in my industry and it works like a charm. I have never had a problem with the ratchet, though I do not use it for high torque. I use these for speed and torque with a non-ratcheting wrench.