Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Type:||Cylindrical / Slender|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
5-5/8 in. screw starter starts most standard screws with 15 in. lb. torque.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
San Bernardino, CA
I had a couple projects that I was doing around the house and bought this to help my wife. She likes to get involved in the upgrades and be hands on. She has difficulty starting a screw into almost any material. Well she had difficulty using this tool too. I tried it and I would rather start a screw without it but it does do what it is supposed to with some effort.
Mc Gregor, TX
I have had one of these for quite some time and it is invaluable when starting small short screws like those in switch plates, receptacle covers and other places where there is little room for one to hold and turn the screw by hand. The Philips head starters work equally well.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.