Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||3/8 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.30 lbs.|
|Socket Depth:||Spark plug|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Socket Size:||5/8 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
6 pt., 3/8 in. drive flexible [LG_SparkPlug] sockets. 5/8 in. size.
Nickel-chrome plated. sponge rubber plug holder. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
This is one of those items that even those that only change the plugs on their outdoor power equipment once or twice a year will even benefit from. I have a couple and keep them attached to my Craftsman locking extensions of various lengths. Teamed up with your choice of ratchet you'll wonder why you didn't purchase one of these sooner. For those of you that do your own plug changes on your vehicles you will greatly benefit from the flexibility offered by the ability of the socket to flex within the confined space of of your compartment. Team it up with a locking extension and you will not be leaving the socket on the plug any longer.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.