Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.44|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/8 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 5/8-In. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench Covers All the Angles
This 5/8-in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench makes it easy to tackle any oddly angled job, from the corner on a kitchen table to an awkward spot on a bike wheel. Both the body and the ratcheting head can hit a range of positions, letting you adjust the tool to fit the job. The body can lock into nine different positions, while the ratcheting head rotates 180 degrees. The compact 5.77-inch length increases the wrench's versatility.
The Craftsman 5/8-in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench needs only 8 degrees of ratcheting arc, which lets you maneuver in tight spaces. The handle accepts all standard drive sockets, standard, metric, Torx or hex. A quick release switch lets you swap sockets easily. The wrench is made of alloy steel that's as durable as it is strong.
- The 5/8-in. stubby locking flex ratcheting combination wrench lets you adjust the box and open ends until you find the perfect angle for tight spots
- The wrench body can lock into nine different positions
- The ratcheting head rotates 180 degrees and can lock into 11 positions
- The ratchet has 12 points of contact
- 5.77 Inches long
- Fully polished finish
- Made of alloy steel
- Weighs 0.44 pounds
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
this is very handy and when using it other tools become obsolete ,with this locking position,s you can do so much with just one wrench ,its just great to have my work in Aviation thank you sears keep up the good work.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.