Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25 ft|
|Hose Length:||25 feet|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.15 lbs.|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Hose Action:||Single stream|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have to admit that I am not that impressed with these hoses. They are sturdy, but they are nothing special. I do want to say a few things about these hoses as well as about people's perception of them.
1. Many people write (here and elsewhere) that they have had these hoses for years, sometimes even decades, and they rave about them. Fact is that these hoses are not the same as those available 20 years ago. The line might have the same name, but the hoses are different. With every revision, the material seems to get thinner, the metal fittings become less sturdy, and even the overall design may change.
2. "Best hose on the market" is another statement that one reads often. Far from it. A lot of higher-end hoses for the home gardener are quite a bit "better". Check out Lee Valley, Gardena, Rapidreel, to name but a few. Not to speak of hoses designed for commercial use (i.e., for those whose livelihood at least partially depends on irrigation). Those are a different category altogether. Those hoses also cost five times as much or more, and one won't get a lifetime warranty (see below), but they are a much better "bang for your buck".
3. Lifetime warranty: To be quite frank, I totally dislike this feature. First, the product must be made really cheaply for the manufacturer to still make a profit while allowing for lifetime returns. Thus, it is vastly overpriced compared to its true "value". Second, I hate to have to pay for those who don't take care of their hoses and have them sucked into snow blowers, run over by their mowers or otherwise mishandled. With lifetime warranties, everybody is paying for other people's negligence. I am particularly resentful of those who boast about exchanging their hoses after pulling something really stupid. I'd rather pay for the true value of a product and then buy it again if I break it. Consumers like to see lifetime warranties, but they don't realize that they are paying way more than the product is worth. It's a Ponzi scheme.
Best hose on the market. Practically indestructible and more or less kink proof. You can also drive your car over the metal hose ends and they are still in tact. Don't waste your time or money on other hoses at the big box stores. Go get one today!
Stony Creek, NY
the hose itself gets 5 stars and the stainless steel ends are dynamite but the warranty on these hoses are only good until the white paint that says CRAFTSMAN on the rubber hose wares off. once they cant read it any more you have no warranty. and that takes 1 summer. so put heat shrink tape over one of the white logos. I own 4 of these hoses
Santa Clara, CA
This is a great Heavy Duty Hose for our garden. It is just the right size and quality we needed to feed water supply to our sprinkler and to leave out all the time.
This is my third purchase of this product. These are really a great heavy duty hose. I bought my first to use on my pressure washer for hot water support, worked beautifully. Liked it so much I had to get more.
It is a heavy duty and durable black hose for everyday gardening use. I can tell it will last a long time and it does not get tangled. It made a very tight seal to the water faucet.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.