Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25 ft|
|Hose Length:||25 feet|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.15 lbs.|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Hose Action:||Single stream|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have to admit that I am not that impressed with these hoses. They are sturdy, but they are nothing special. I do want to say a few things about these hoses as well as about people's perception of them.
1. Many people write (here and elsewhere) that they have had these hoses for years, sometimes even decades, and they rave about them. Fact is that these hoses are not the same as those available 20 years ago. The line might have the same name, but the hoses are different. With every revision, the material seems to get thinner, the metal fittings become less sturdy, and even the overall design may change.
2. "Best hose on the market" is another statement that one reads often. Far from it. A lot of higher-end hoses for the home gardener are quite a bit "better". Check out Lee Valley, Gardena, Rapidreel, to name but a few. Not to speak of hoses designed for commercial use (i.e., for those whose livelihood at least partially depends on irrigation). Those are a different category altogether. Those hoses also cost five times as much or more, and one won't get a lifetime warranty (see below), but they are a much better "bang for your buck".
3. Lifetime warranty: To be quite frank, I totally dislike this feature. First, the product must be made really cheaply for the manufacturer to still make a profit while allowing for lifetime returns. Thus, it is vastly overpriced compared to its true "value". Second, I hate to have to pay for those who don't take care of their hoses and have them sucked into snow blowers, run over by their mowers or otherwise mishandled. With lifetime warranties, everybody is paying for other people's negligence. I am particularly resentful of those who boast about exchanging their hoses after pulling something really stupid. I'd rather pay for the true value of a product and then buy it again if I break it. Consumers like to see lifetime warranties, but they don't realize that they are paying way more than the product is worth. It's a Ponzi scheme.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a great Heavy Duty Hose for our garden. It is just the right size and quality we needed to feed water supply to our sprinkler and to leave out all the time.
This is my third purchase of this product. These are really a great heavy duty hose. I bought my first to use on my pressure washer for hot water support, worked beautifully. Liked it so much I had to get more.
It is a heavy duty and durable black hose for everyday gardening use. I can tell it will last a long time and it does not get tangled. It made a very tight seal to the water faucet.
Green Bay, WI
We purchased one of these hoses about 12 years ago. We were tired of replacing hoses every few years. We still have that original hose and it still looks new and works like new. no wear or tear. We have moved and needed more hose to reach around the house as we only have on spigot. We have to run it under our porch and we have been so satisfied with the last one we purchased that we will only buy this hose from now on.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.