Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||75 ft|
|Hose Length:||75 feet|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||15.25 lbs.|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Hose Action:||Single stream|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
10 years ago I bought six of these hoses. They were "bulletproof" and exceeded my expectations. Sadly, one failed recently and I exchanged it (was free). The new hose is of worse quality the old hose in two significant areas:
- The swivel feature at the end of the hose is gone. This is significant to me because I water my lawns with a hose. The swivel feature allowed me to rotate the sprinkler until it pointed straight up. Doing so now is a pain in the neck.
- The old hose NEVER KINKED and the new hose kinked right out of the blocks. If you've ever used a kinked garden hose you know what I mean. The kinks are caused by the hose twisting as it is coiled. Although the old hose also twisted during coiling, the twists never resulted in a PERMANENT KINK.
I hope someone at Sears reads this and causes the quality to get back to where it was. In the meantime, I'll keep exchanging hoses at Sears until I get something that works!
State College, PA
This is an outstanding buy. The hose does not kink, has a solid brass tip which works with all types of nozzles that prevent them from leaking. It lives up to its hype.
had it only for 2 weeks but so far so good will update review if something change,anyway hose material seems heavy duty and looks like is gonna last for a while and will worth the money i paid for it.
Life time (i.e. forever) warranty. I've got two of these in 50 ft lengths that I've had for 19 years. Still work as good as day one. The only complaint my wife has is that as they age, the black tends to come off in your hands if you don't have a hose reel. She uses one of those "decorative" hose hangers, so that's when her hands get a little black.
San Jacinto, CA
National City, CA
We have at least 10 of these hoses attached to various spickets and faucets around our house, gardens and farm. I started buying them 3 or 4 years ago and they've been hauled and dragged and stretched all over the place, been driven on, sat in the sun, sat in the snow, etc. Not a one has a leak, the connectors are still in like new shape and turn smoothly. On occasion they get a kink as I'm pulling them around the yard to water plants, but it usually comes out with a quick flick and twist of the wrist without having to walk back to the kink, which I greatly appreciate. They wind up smoothly, and don't get rigid or bent like many of the standard green hoses we've had over the years. I like the new slightly octagonal or hexagonal shape of this year's model, and the 75' length is perfect for one side of my house to stretch from spicket to furthest flower bed. They do weigh more than cheaper hoses, of course, but I am fine with that. As others have may have noted, completely unrolling it before using helps minimize any kinks and twists.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.