Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/8 in., 3/4 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Get a Grip with the Craftsman Professional Use 5/8 x ¾-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
Made with an offset design, Craftsman’s 5/8 x ¾-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box Endimproves hand clearance to save your knuckles from scrapes when working in tight areas. This unique box wrench also delivers optimal leverage and strength to bust loose stubborn nuts and bolts in a variety of applications. Slide this wrench between crevices in your car’s engine or use it to secure a TV mount to your wall. The SureGrip® hex design drives the entire side of the fastener, not just the corner, for even distribution of torque. This wrench will handle professional jobs and also makes easy work of household projects by delivering consistent, dependable strength.
Made with a SuperKrome® finish for a prolonged life, the Craftsman Professional Use 5/8 x ¾-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End features corrosion-resistant construction.
- Gain a sure grip on Craftsman’s 5/8 x ¾-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
- 5/8" and 3/4" box-end wrench sizes
- 11" length
- SureGrip® hex design
- Offset box ends for improved hand clearance
- Corrosion resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This is typical Craftsman "Made in the USA" quality wrench with raised panel design. I have both full polish and raised panel and I prefer the raised panel's when removing stubborn nuts & bolts. They just feel sturdier in my opinion. The rants about full polish from some people don't make sense to me about the feel better part. I would never take a hammer to my full polish wrenches but wouldn't hesitate for a second wailing on a raised panel design. The only thing not glaringly clear in the ad photo is that it is a stubby design and not a regular length wrench that appears in the ad pic. Sears is notorious for using what they call "stock representative" photos for their online merchandise. Many times I have noted they use a random photo of a fractional wrench in their ads selling metric wrenches. Any way this is a great tool at a great price. I bought it mainly because it is being clearanced for a couple of bucks and couldn't go wrong. Get it while you can!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.