Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|SAE Opening Size:||5/8 in., 3/4 in.|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Ratcheting box end wrench. Offset-style standard 5/8 x 3/4 in. 12 pt. openings. 8 in. long. Features thumb-operated reversing levers. Exceeds Fed. Spec. GGG-W-001405 for torque capacity.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Dogbone. That's what I know this tool as from my USAF days. This one is just cool! I bought it for a specific job and have used it on several occasions now and love it! he offset is just right and the reversible mechanism works perfectly!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.