Craftsman 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center - BlackItem# 00931013000 | Model# 112225
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9970|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||71|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Color/Finish:||Black / Baked enamel|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||3 x 1 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||Yes|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center Keeps Everything Together Smartly
The Craftsman 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center offers an ideal storage solution for tools and supplies with a thoughtful design and at a great price. With separate top and bottom chests, the tool center offers drawers in varying sizes to store hand tools, power tools, parts and everything in between. The bulk storage area on the bottom offers plenty of space for larger gear such as welding helmets and circular saws.
The 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center features ball-bearing slides, hinged supports, caster wheels, and an external keyed locking system. You get easy, quick access to the tools that you use most frequently. With a simple twist of a key, you have a peace of mind about the security of your gear. Simply load all of your gear into this Craftsman tool center and get to work. The tool center is a solid addition to any personal or professional workshop.
- Get the storage and organization that you need for your work area tools and supplies with the Craftsman 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center
- Available in classic black to blend in seamlessly in any work environment
- All-steel construction ensures strength and durability
- Cover support props the lid in an open position to keep tools readily accessible
- Accommodates 30 pounds per drawer
- 9,976 cubic inches of storage space
- Measures 44.25" H x 26.5" W x 14" D
- Weighs 77 pounds
- Assembly required
- Three-year limited warranty
- Can be paired with Craftsman drawer liners (65514) and accessories (sold separately)
Added on July 16, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Very good product for general use. Light weight very portable with the attached wheels. Limited assembly required and simple locking system. Good for a garage and medium quantity of tools to store. Went together quickly and is small enough that it doesn't take up a lot of space.
This is the Sears I remember!! Well built, sturdy, no defects and just an outstanding product. I wish that it was a little larger, perhaps I will purchase a middle section for it. If you think you might fill it up, you will. Buy as large a unit as space and wallet allow and you won't go wrong!!!
I bought this as a Christmas present for my father and he loved it! It was easy to put together for him and looks very sturdy but I expected that bring a Craftsman product. I would definitely purchase another and recommend it.
I've owned a few of these tool boxes in the past and loved the quality. Craftsman was a name my family trusted from my grandfather down. I was in need of purchasing a few small boxes and didnt second guess this one as I've had them before. Well, all three that I purchased were flimsy, had dents and did not feel nearly as sturdy as they used to be. Luckily, these 3 are only being used as office furniture in the shop so nothing heavier than a stapler will be in them. For the price, its not horrible. If you are just going to be storing light tools, by all means its still a good box.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Although Craftsman makes reliable products and their tools are stellar, this tool drawer started coming apart out of the box. Sliding the drawer out to assemble the chest to the top, the cap that holds the drawer slide in popped off and all the ball bearings for the drawer slide came out and went everywhere. Some of the rivets or studs along the same started falling off when I was gently turning the chest upside down to put on the casters. I'd recommend getting a better grade Craftsman to avoid the headaches of returning a large item.
Eagle River, AK
I bought this set for my husband for Christmas after I returned another one just like it to the store (it was damaged during shipping). He put it together with ease and immediately began putting his tools away. I don't think it is big enough to house all of his tools. I will probably need to buy additional units, and I will make certain they are Craftsman. Thanks for a great product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.