Craftsman Home Series 6-Drawer Tool Center with Bulk Storage Panel DoorOnline only | Item# 00913751000 | Model# 113435
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9916|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||25|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||68.5|
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||3 x 1|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Standard steel slide|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||Yes|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep It All Together Smartly with the Craftsman Tool Center
Thoughtfully designed and perfectly priced, the Craftsman 6 Drawer Tool Center is the ideal storage solution for all your tools and supplies. Consisting of a top and bottom chest, the tool center provides you with a variety of drawer sizes to store parts, hand or power tools and everything in between, while a bulk storage area with panel door below provides ample space for larger household items like paint cans and cleaners.
Apart from offering a combination that works best for you, the heavy duty steel unit holds almost 10,000 cubic inches of storage. Each drawer supports up to 25 lbs. The caster wheels support up to 300 lbs. allowing you to move the tool center so your equipment is always close at hand. The unit features an external keyed locking system to keep your tools secure ensuring that you never have to worry about losing them when you’re not around. For the man who values his tools – this Craftsman tool center offers the perfect way to show it.
- Craftsman 6-Drawer Tool Center with Bulk Storage gives you 9,916 cu. in. of storage to organize and store a variety of tools, parts and supplies conveniently
- Full-extension standard steel drawer slides hold up to 25 lbs. per drawer
- Great for organizing small parts, hand tools and power tools
- All-steel construction for strength and durability
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 drawers measure 18-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 12-3/4" D x 4" H
- Bulk Storage Space 26"W x 14"D x 14.5" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- 3" x 1" casters support up to 300 lbs.
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (65514) and accessories
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 14"D x 44-1/4"H
- Weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Warranty: one year
Added on October 02, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
my husband loved his new tool box so much I had to convince him to keep his small portable toolbox for jobs that required him to leave the house. He loved it so much he was ready to throw away everything that was not a craftsman!
Santa Maria, CA
I was surprised at the high quality of this handsome and handy tool organizer addition to my home garage. However, had to drill 2 additional holes in the base cabinet in order to fully secure the top chest. I would purchase this unit again without hesitation!
Cedar Lake, IN
I,ve had this same unit for over twenty yrs except mine opens like a door on bottom,its been moved ,banged around you name it and still works fine what do you want for this kind of money its a starter box not a pro box.
The one i purchased was put together by Sears, I was missing a locking latch for the upper tool storage. So I cant lock the drawers. but even if i was able to use the locking bars the locks that are suppost to secure the draws fall out. My one year old daughter can get in the lower section even after i lock it up. I would not recommend this set up, or any tool center that sears has preassembled.
Council Bluffs, IA
The overall condition is good. However, the top box was inside the bottom without any protection. It suffered some dents and scratches during shipping as a result, but we were able to "repair" the dents.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.