Craftsman 6-Drawer Homeowner Tool Center with Bulk Storage Panel DoorOnline only | / Sears Exclusive. | Item# 00913751000 | Model# 113435
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9916|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||25|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||68.5|
|Number of Shelves:||0|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||3 x 1|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Standard steel slide|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||Yes|
|Number of Drawers:||6|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep It All Together Smartly with the Craftsman Tool Center
Thoughtfully designed and perfectly priced, the Craftsman 6 Drawer Tool Center is the ideal storage solution for all your tools and supplies. Consisting of a top and bottom chest, the tool center provides you with a variety of drawer sizes to store parts, hand or power tools and everything in between, while a bulk storage area with panel door below provides ample space for larger household items like paint cans and cleaners.
Apart from offering a combination that works best for you, the heavy duty steel unit holds almost 10,000 cubic inches of storage. Each drawer supports up to 25 lbs. The caster wheels support up to 300 lbs. allowing you to move the tool center so your equipment is always close at hand. The unit features an external keyed locking system to keep your tools secure ensuring that you never have to worry about losing them when you’re not around. For the man who values his tools – this Craftsman tool center offers the perfect way to show it.
- Craftsman 6-Drawer Tool Center with Bulk Storage gives you 9,916 cu. in. of storage to organize and store a variety of tools, parts and supplies conveniently
- Full-extension standard steel drawer slides hold up to 25 lbs. per drawer
- Great for organizing small parts, hand tools and power tools
- All-steel construction for strength and durability
- Drawer dimensions:
- 4 drawers measure 18-1/8" W x 10-3/4" D x 2" H
- 2 drawers measure 22-1/8" W x 12-3/4" D x 4" H
- Bulk Storage Space 26"W x 14"D x 14.5" H
- Keyed external locking system secures stored items
- 3" x 1" casters support up to 300 lbs.
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (65514) and accessories
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 26-1/2"W x 14"D x 44-1/4"H
- Weight: 68.5 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Warranty: one year
Added on October 02, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The one i purchased was put together by Sears, I was missing a locking latch for the upper tool storage. So I cant lock the drawers. but even if i was able to use the locking bars the locks that are suppost to secure the draws fall out. My one year old daughter can get in the lower section even after i lock it up. I would not recommend this set up, or any tool center that sears has preassembled.
Council Bluffs, IA
The overall condition is good. However, the top box was inside the bottom without any protection. It suffered some dents and scratches during shipping as a result, but we were able to "repair" the dents.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Las Vegas, NV
I chose this because it was a new item with no feedback, so I figured with no bad reviews it might be OK and gave it a try. The item description made it appear there would be more assembly required. I found it was preassembled except for needing to bolt the top piece to the bottom and installing the casters. The item description is also incorrect. It is indeed a (total) 6-drawer unit, with the upper portion having 4 drawers, as pictured. Unfortunately, mine arrived with two major flaws-a large dent in the frame and a drawer that just wouldn't close properly. I might have chosen to live with the dent, but I can't tolerate a drawer that I have to fight with to get it to close. The unit is very lightweight -to the point of being flimsy-which is why it was able to be delivered by UPS. I originally considered doing an even exchange, but decided for just a few more $$ to upgrade to a much sturdier, bottom-chest-only unit on which I have topped with my matching portable tool chest.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Cyber Deals! Get these Sold By Sears items while they last! Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.