Craftsman 5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center - RedItem# 00904646000 | Model# 112226
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||9970|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||30|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||71|
|Weight Rating:||Basic - Up to 400 lb. capacity|
|Number of Handles:||0|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||3 x 1|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Has Bulk Storage Area:||Yes|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Worksurface Material:||Rubber mat|
|Number of Drawer Banks:||1|
|Self Latching Drawers:||No|
|Widest Drawer Width (In.):||22.125|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Standard Duty Ball-Bearing Tool Center Keeps Everything Together Smartly
The Craftsman 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center offers an ideal storage solution for tools and supplies with a thoughtful design and at a great price. With separate top and bottom chests, the tool center offers drawers in varying sizes to store hand tools, power tools, parts and everything in between. The bulk storage area on the bottom offers plenty of space for larger gear such as welding helmets and circular saws.
The 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center features ball-bearing slides, hinged supports, caster wheels, and an external keyed locking system. You get easy, quick access to the tools that you use most frequently. With a simple twist of a key, you have a peace of mind about the security of your gear. Simply load all of your gear into this Craftsman tool center and get to work. The tool center is a solid addition to any personal or professional workshop.
- Get the storage and organization that you need for your work area tools and supplies with the Craftsman 5-drawer standard duty ball-bearing tool center
- All-steel construction ensures strength and durability
- Cover support props the lid in an open position to keep tools readily accessible
- Accommodates 30 pounds per drawer
- 9,976 cubic inches of storage space
- Measures 44.25" H x 26.5" W x 14" D
- Weighs 77 pounds
- Assembly required
- Three-year limited warranty
- Can be paired with Craftsman drawer liners (65514) and accessories (sold separately)
- Also available in black
Added on May 16, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have been looking for a tool center/chest for a few months. This and the cheaper option ($120) were both on my short list. I decided to stop by my local Sears to check this out in person. Here are my thoughts on it: I can see why people have issue with the thinness of the metal. For the price, it is what I would expect. The ball-bearing drawers and riser work very well. They are definitely the highlight to this tool center. I didn't have a chance to roll it around, but I like that the caster had breaks. I had two big problems with this. Lock bar, which isn't discussed much in the listing, and the bottom storage cabinet. The lock bar looks incredibly cheap. Not cheaply made, but it detracts from the tool center. To me, it is the equivalent of jamming a wood stick in your sliding door. It serves the purpose, but not something I want to pay for. I'd much prefer locking drawers. The bottom storage cabinet does not slide smoothly at all. Between the flimsy metal and the fact that it sticks at certain points, it would probably lead to problems down the road. If they knocked this down to $100 or less with some shop your way points tacked on, I MIGHT buy this. I think the HDX brand might be a better fit for me though.
Tried to get it at our local Sears and the only they had was the display which they would not sell. Bought it on line and the box and toolbox were badly damaged when received. Liked the toolbox but judging by other comments this is not an isolated case. Sears needs to remedy this.
High quality finish and well thought out drawer combo for tools the avg. homeowner keeps. Definitely helps with organizing. While steel, it is a lighter gauge than higher end craftsman boxes but perfect for all but professional, daily users who may want something heavier.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. It was well worth the little extra for a sturdy craftsmen tool chest. It is sturdy and durable. Not the thin flexible metal of the cheaper brands. And it holds a lot. I will definitely buy more to add to it.
Had tool chest delivered to my house for x-Mas,gift for my son.When he got it home and opened it ,he said the tool chest looked like the delivery truck had run over it.it was *************, other wise I pick it up at the store but it was out of stock so had no choice.Tried to return at Sears once again out of stock in store and this time the tool chest is not available for shipping.My son gets to wait till Sears gets the in stock terrible customer service
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.