Craftsman 5-Drawer Workbench Module - Black/PlatinumItem# 00910139000 | Model# 10139
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Black/platinum|
|Drawer Load Capacity (lbs.):||35|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||No|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||No|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Black/Platinum Workbench Module Lets You Store More
You have the space to work, and your next step is to keep that space open and clear by organizing your tools in the Craftsman 5 Drawer black/platinum workbench module. This solid steel module can be added to either side of your Craftsman work bench, and you can use two modules if you really need space. The leveling feet adjust quickly to compensate for uneven floors, and the drawers are in sizes varied enough to fit everything from trays of tiny fasteners to power tools.
The 5-drawer black/platinum workbench module is made of solid steel with a baked enamel coating that will stay tough for years. The drawers operated on ball-bearing slides, a mechanism that assures smooth gliding from the start.
- Keep your tools organized and close at hand with the Craftsman 5-Drawer black/platinum workbench module, which adds an ample amount of storage space to your workbench
- Made of solid steel with a baked enamel coating
- The module includes drawers, slides and one support leg
- Mounts to either side of a Craftsman workbench, sold separately
- Each workbench can accept two modules
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly for years
- Large adjustable leveling feet provide stability on uneven floors
- Use Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories to further maximize storage space
- 35-lb. drawer load capacity
- Dimensions: 29-1/2 x 18 x 40-1/4 inches high
- Weighs 63 pounds
- Assembly required
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
So, when I was looking into this product I was reading some of the reviews and was a little worried about it. I bought and found it simple to build and install. Once I had it in place it works very well and I love it. You just need to put it together in an nice and slow manner with some good tunes playing and it goes right together! No worries!!!!
This was a gift Easy to install the drawers and hardware. It overall looks great. It's easy to open and close-- the drawers open/close smooth. I also bought the drawer liners which rounded out the gift well -both seem well made and look nice. I was pretty stoked and was able to fit all the new tools I purchased, as well as his older ones. The larger drawers fit his drill and a few other items really well. It was easy to order online and ship to pick up at the store -which saved shipping costs. I'd totally recommed this for anyone looking for a good quality yet inexpensive cabinet.It also fits well with all my other craftsman cabinets and tool chests,and will fit on either side of my work bench.it is made of a heavy guage steel that makes it very strong and durable. over all it was a great addition to my work shop Pros: Sturdy, Easy to Move, Good Size & Weight
It's a little bit of a pain to put all of this together, but once assembled it's a very useful addition to my Craftsman workbench. There's lots of storage space and it makes the workbench itself even sturdier. One suggestion is to use something to line the drawers (I used cardboard from the box the shelves came in) to minimize scuffing, etc. of the interior of the drawers.
San Antonio, TX
New Bern, NC
Well made product. Fairly easy to put together. The drawers slide well and appear to be solid. The product looks good and it really makes the connected work bench seem more sturdy. It reinforces the sturdiness of the work bench. The product is quite tall, taller than I would have thought. It works for taller people but if you were shorter it might feel too tall. That's really the only potential issue I dan think of.
I am very happy with the way this worked and looks. However I am not so happy that it was so much work, more than actually putting the bench together itself!! Not to mention on of the slides didn't match up right so now I have the 3rd drawer catching on the metal side everytime I open it up.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.