Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63.0 lbs.|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red/black|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||N/A|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||N/A|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||N/A|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||N/A|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Red/Black Workbench Module Gets Your Shop In Order
Now that you have a clear work surface in your shop or garage, keep it that way by adding a Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module. This tough steel module can mount to either side of a Craftsman work bench, letting you design a work area that fits the way you prefer to work. You can use two modules if you have more tools that the five spacious drawers can hold.
The 5-drawer red/black workbench module is coated with baked enamel coating, a treatment that will keep it in tip-top shape for years. The module can support 50 pounds of weight in drawers that glide smoothly on ball-bearing slides.
- The Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module adds storage space to your workbench, letting you keep your tools close at hand
- The module is comes with drawers, slides and one support leg
- It must be used with a work bench
- It's made of solid steel with a baked enamel coating
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 18" D x 40-1/4" H
- 50-pound capacity
- It can attach to either side of a Craftsman work bench, sold separately at Sears
- You can use two models with each work bench
- The adjustable leveling feet let you compensate for uneven floors
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly for years
- Pair the modules and bench with a Craftsman VersaTrack wall system to create even more storage space
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Assembly required
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this drawer on sale for $132 and after looking over the drawers I am somewhat disappointed with the thin gage steel that was used, great looking workbench but poorly built to say the least, I can't believe Craftsman has come to this point
I bought the 8" workbench, stainless steel top, 5 drawer storage, 3 shelf with locking door, and black pegboard at the same time. Great unit and looks and works great. Only thing wrong Sears should have a set of instructions for assembly of the complete unit. I read some of the previous reviews and knew it was a problem. I had to redo a few things in assembly but not to bad. It did take me about 12 hours for complete assembly, but in th eend it was well worth it.
Assembly was much easier than I anticipated and it fit my 8' workbench with no problem. This is a really nice addition to your workbench that I would highly recommend.
Chula Vista, CA
Lewis Center, OH
Purchased two(2) drawers, back wall, butcher block top and frame. Needs instructions for complete set to assemble without difficulty. Started to assemble and had to remove top after drilled and installed.
It took a little work to get the support brackets to line ? up correctly with the holes in the workbench (loosed a couple screws on the back workbench support bracket). Overall very pleased with the product as others have mentioned the sheet metal of the drawers is a little on the light side but they work well as designed.
I bought an 8 foot bench, wood top, this module, and the pegboard bench back w/ light. Each "kit" has it's own instructions, but I thought they did a good job of tieing in with the other kits. Assemble loose, then tighten all and level feet. Then unit is quite strong. I have added good weight into some of the drawers w/o issue.
Calvert City, KY
Really tightens up the workbench frame, adjustable feet are a key feature and nicely done. The drawers are delicate and quite flimsy, be very careful handling them and opening and closing them. Slides are very nice roller bearings, seem sturdy too. The frame is pre punched for the drawer slides making assembly easy once you get the process down.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.