Craftsman 5-Drawer Workbench Module - Red/BlackItem# 00910133000 | Model# 10133
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red/black|
|Drawer Load Capacity (lbs.):||35|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||No|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||No|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Includes drawers, drawer slides and one support leg|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Red/Black Workbench Module Gets Your Shop In Order
Now that you have a clear work surface in your shop or garage, keep it that way by adding a Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module. This tough steel module can mount to either side of a Craftsman work bench, letting you design a work area that fits the way you prefer to work. You can use two modules if you have more tools that the five spacious drawers can hold.
The 5-drawer red/black workbench module is coated with baked enamel coating, a treatment that will keep it in tip-top shape for years. The module can support 35 pounds of weight in drawers that glide smoothly on ball-bearing slides.
- The Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module adds storage space to your workbench, letting you keep your tools close at hand
- The module is comes with drawers, slides and one support leg
- It must be used with a work bench
- It's made of solid steel with a baked enamel coating
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 18" D x 40-1/4" H
- 35-lb. drawer load capacity
- It can attach to either side of a Craftsman work bench, sold separately at Sears
- You can use two models with each work bench
- The adjustable leveling feet let you compensate for uneven floors
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly for years
- Pair the modules and bench with a Craftsman VersaTrack wall system to create even more storage space
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Assembly required
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Park, TX
When I bought a new house and fixed up the garage with new Sears workbench and cabinets, this is the module I used with the workbench. The drawers are a nice depth and very in size from top to bottom. I found each size useful and have not had any problems in the six months that I have had them. Assembly is a bit of a chore but you only do it once so get over it... This works for me and I hope it will work for you.
I got this 5 drawer addition to help my storage needs with my work bench. Glad I did, it comes in handy when I get more tools. The drawers themselves though seem weak. The bend if there's some heavier items, and the closing mechanism seems to not hold the drawers closed very well. But still a good addition to my work bench.
I thought that the instructions where very easy to follow. Very well built after assembly was complete. Took all the mess off of my workbench to be able to work on again and to be that much more organized.
New Salem, PA
We attempted to assemble this item and numerous bolts, nuts and washers were missing. And don't call the number on the sheets included with it. It is totally useless. Instead you need to contact the store where you bought it and speak with a department manager for assistance. Lesson learned.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $20 back in points with a purchase of $150 or more in Home items. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.