Craftsman 5-Drawer Workbench Module - Red/BlackItem# 00910133000 | Model# 10133
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||63|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Red/black|
|Drawer Load Capacity (lbs.):||35|
|Worksurface Back Trough:||No|
|Worksurface Banded Edges:||No|
|Worksurface Material:||Medium density fiberboard|
|Worksurface Rounded Corners:||No|
|Worksurface Side Tray:||No|
|Worksurface Thickness:||1 in.|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Package Contents:||Includes drawers, drawer slides and one support leg|
Ratings & Reviews
5-Drawer Red/Black Workbench Module Gets Your Shop In Order
Now that you have a clear work surface in your shop or garage, keep it that way by adding a Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module. This tough steel module can mount to either side of a Craftsman work bench, letting you design a work area that fits the way you prefer to work. You can use two modules if you have more tools that the five spacious drawers can hold.
The 5-drawer red/black workbench module is coated with baked enamel coating, a treatment that will keep it in tip-top shape for years. The module can support 35 pounds of weight in drawers that glide smoothly on ball-bearing slides.
- The Craftsman 5-drawer red/black workbench module adds storage space to your workbench, letting you keep your tools close at hand
- The module is comes with drawers, slides and one support leg
- It must be used with a work bench
- It's made of solid steel with a baked enamel coating
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 18" D x 40-1/4" H
- 35-lb. drawer load capacity
- It can attach to either side of a Craftsman work bench, sold separately at Sears
- You can use two models with each work bench
- The adjustable leveling feet let you compensate for uneven floors
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides glide smoothly for years
- Pair the modules and bench with a Craftsman VersaTrack wall system to create even more storage space
- Weight: 63 pounds
- Assembly required
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We attempted to assemble this item and numerous bolts, nuts and washers were missing. And don't call the number on the sheets included with it. It is totally useless. Instead you need to contact the store where you bought it and speak with a department manager for assistance. Lesson learned.
Bay City, MI
This is a great unit - love the 5-drawer configuration for under my desk. This is definitely a 'standard' quality - ball bearing drawers, but the drawers themselves are not the most sturdy things. Perfect, though, for the items I store under the workbench.
I bought this item as part of the 4 piece workbench ensemble for a new garage setup. It was an easy add-on to the bench but a couple pieces were bent prior to the paint application because no visible damage to the paint job.
San Anselmo, CA
The units are attractive but the drawers are made of very thin material. And, the back of the drawer modules is open which will just accumulate dust, dirt, and spiders. I added a piece of hardboard material to close in the backs.
Very nice module. Easy to follow instructions. I also bought the 8' workbench frame and top. I had put the workbench frame together and after getting the module together and add it to the workbench, I had to take a lot of the workbench back apart to install the module.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.