Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||17|
|Overall Dimensions:||17.3 x 10.43 x 10.6 in.|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman 1 year limited warranty|
|Operating Noise Level (dB.):||NA|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||5 gal. air tank|
Ratings & Reviews
Get Portable Air Power With the Craftsman 5 Gallon 135 PSI Air Tank
The Craftsman 5 gal. 135 PSI horizontal air tank is the ideal portable tank compressor for your shop. Weighing 17.3 lbs., you'll have no problem transporting the tank around your garage or workshop as needed for completing projects. From filling basketballs to topping off the car tires, this 5 gallon air tank gets the job done. This portable model brings you the torque you need without the hassle of a huge item.
The Craftsman 5 gal. air tank features a gauge at the top for quick, easy pressure reading. The 135 PSI rating is sufficient for pneumatic tools for routine household tasks. The tank relief valve allows you to relieve excess pressure as required for the job at hand. The tank includes a 3 ft. high-pressure air hose for ease of use and a tire chuck, making is simple to fill up tires in your home garage.
- Get the air-torque you need with the Craftsman 5 gallon 135 PSI horizontal air tank
- Versatile applications, from filling soft soccer balls to topping off car tires
- Top gauge for quick, simple pressure reading in a variety of settings
- 135 PSI allows for pneumatic tool use for common household chores
- Tank relief valve to let out excess pressure
- Includes a tire chuck for filling bicycle, motorcycle and car tires
- Weighs 17.3 lbs. for portability, which is perfect for home use
- 3 ft. long
- Available in red
- No assembly required
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The tank is very well made and the brass fitting for filling and emptying work just fine. But the air hose and air chuck are cheaply made. Don't get me wrong they work but the filler chuck is hard to fit into the tire pressure stem. All said and done it's not bad for the price.
I bought this tank and replaced the hose (It comes with a one piece Hose with a tire inflator) so I could use it with other attachments. It holds air well, I have filled it to 110 psi and it has held for almost three weeks now. It works great for blowing out dust in hard to reach areas and I have used it to pump up bike tires and basketballs.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
This tank is a little smaller than some of the others that I looked at but I couldn't tell any difference. Its ultra portable and made of quality materials. Another great Craftsman product.
New City, NY
After doing much research on portable air tanks I decided to go with the craftsman brand. I made a great choice.Not only is it top quality,has an easy to read and accurate gauge and looks great too!
Wichita Falls, TX
I have had this tank for a while. I filled it with air when I got it, and the air has not bleed off. It is really well constructed. I would definitely recommend this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.