Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||12|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||11.5 tpi|
Ratings & Reviews
This blade has the added benefit of reverse teeth for a smooth, splinter free finish on top and bottom surfaces. An excellent blade for eliminating tear-out on birch and maple plywood.
- This blade is good for hard wood up to 1/2 in. and soft wood up to 3/4 in.
- Heat-treated and tempered for optimum blade sharpness
- Razor sharp teeth for fast cutting action
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
The #7 scroll saw blade is one of my favorite blades because it is strong enough to not break on some of the tightest turns and the reverse tooth version is best for not breaking out the underside of the work piece.It's a great value...get 2.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.