Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Metal, Wood, Plastic|
|Quantity in Set:||4|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||18.5 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||NO WARRANTY|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Cut Through Extremely Thin Wood and Plastic with the Craftsman 5-in. 18.5 TPI Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26879), 5-pk.
Attach Craftsman’s 5-in. 18.5 TPI Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26879), 5-pk. to 15" and 16" imported scroll saws and machines that require a 5" pin blade. This blade performs perfect cuts in extremely thin wood and plastic materials between 3/32" and 1/2" thick. Professional carpenters rely on scroll-saw blades to make intricate cuts when crafting furniture or making repairs to delicate cabinetry. Similarly, do-it-yourselfers benefit from the thin profile and precision cuts when they want to just slightly trim down PVC pipes in their home-plumbing projects.
The Craftsman 5-in. 18.5 TPI Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26879), 5-pk. features 18.5 teeth per inch to ensure you’ll receive a straight and smooth cut project after project.
- Craftsman’s 5-in. 18.5 TPI Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26879), 5-pk. cuts through extremely thin wood and plastics
- 5" length
- Cuts materials between 3/32" and 1/2" thick
- Made for machines requiring a 5" pin blade
- Perfect for all 15" and 16" imported scroll saws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.