Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3/4" Drive Extension Bar Has the Extra Reach for Any Socket
The combination of durability and utility make the Craftsman 3/4-in. drive 5-in. extension bar a must-have item for your tool box. It allows you to get into tight spaces and keeps the lever short so you still retain plenty of control and power. Whether work takes you under the car or behind the sink, an extension bar for your socket wrench will become your best friend in multiple situations. Designed for long-lasting durability, the 5-inch extension bar maintains precision and accuracy from any angle.
The Craftsman 3/4" drive extension bar fits any 3/4-inch socket and works great with other Craftsman tools and brands. The quality construction and attention to detail is unbeatable, delivering the torque you need to bust loose the most stubborn bolts and the stretch you'll appreciate when working in cramped spaces.
- Get a little extra reach with a Craftsman 3/4-in. drive 5-in. extension bar
- Doesn’t add too much length, just an added reach for a precise drill
- Chrome finish for durability
- Made in America
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I added one to my set of 3/4 inch drive sockets because I wanted a shorter extension than the one that came with my set. It dropped in my tool box without a problem and it is ready to work when I need it. I don't know if they are still made in the USA but the extension I bought was made in the USA with a lifetime warranty from Sears. I have used Craftsman hand tools for most of my life and I have had really good results from them.
Bought it now because it is still made in the USA. Just replaced a lost 8" extension and it was made in China so I wanted to get a 5" while it was still from the US.
This particular item has an excellent chrome finish, and is made in USA. I expect excellent service out of this item. However, if they start making them overseas like they have with many other tools, good luck...
Nice shorter extension, great to have whether you're using a ratchet or a slide bar. The newer versions of these are made in China and aren't the same quality as the USA-made versions, so beware.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.