Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||7 x 2.5 x .5 in|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.37|
|Length:||Less than 12 in.|
|Magnetic Measuring Tool:||No|
|Level Edge Type:||V-groove|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy:||.001 inch per inch|
|Number Of 45 deg. Vials:||0|
|Number of Level Vials:||1|
|Number Of Plumb Vials:||0|
|General Warranty:||Craftsman Warranty|
|Material:||Polycast (molded plastic)|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 5-in. Pocket Level for Quick Accuracy
Use this 5-in. pocket level to get a quick, grab-and-go measure
The Craftsman 5-in. pocket level is there any time you need things to be at their level best. Use it to install wall outlets or hang drapery rods, or for any other small projects around the house. This tool is compact enough to fit in your pocket and smart enough to let you know when you have something perfectly straight with its handy, top read vial.
- This quality 5-in. pocket level is the perfect size to fit in your pocket
- Top read vial
- Craftsman made, sturdy and long lasting - even when you use it professionally
- A small size level can accomplish many small jobs but also is helpful with larger projects
- Hang pictures and shelves or install curtain rods and blinds with this handy tool
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used this level to hang pictures and to hang a shelf. I was a little concerned when I bought it that it wasn't very long but it works great for me.
I ordered this mini level online and picked it up in the store. I was expecting a jewel-like bar of aluminum, but this level is made of white plastic--I couldn't tell that from the photo, and it's not mentioned in the description. The pocket clip is not as pictured; it's molded-in with the case (white plastic) and slightly wider than shown. Still, it's easy enough to clip onto a pocket. I give it 5 stars for being worth $3 (less, on sale today), having a V-notch for leveling pipe (!), and being super-lightweight and easily pocketable. It will travel in my shirt pocket or find a home in my around-the-house-light-tasks Bucket Boss carpenter's apron. Plus, it says, "Craftsman" on it!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.