Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Metal, Wood, Plastic|
|Quantity in Set:||12|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||46 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||NO WARRANTY|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep Cutting with the Craftsman 5-In. Spiral Scroll Saw Blades, 46 TPI, No. 0, Plain End, 12 Pk.
The 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 tpi, no. 0, plain end makes sawing with scroll saws and handheld fret saws much easier. If you have never tried a spiral scroll saw blade before, you will love how well it works, and how much easier it makes your woodworking job. These blades will cut a tight radius or fretwork with ease.
The Craftsman 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 tpi, no. 0, plain end, 12 pk. is convenient to keep on hand for multiple projects. The five-inch spiral scroll saw blades have 46 teeth per inch with a plain end. The blades also feature 360-degree cutting ability, which keeps you from over handling your work.
- The 5-in. spiral scroll saw blades, 46 TPI, no. 0, plain end, 12 pk. is a quality set from Craftsman and convenient to keep on hand
- Blades are made of hardened steel
- 46 teeth per inch offers intense cutting power
- Cut in any direction with 360-degree cutting capability
- Versatile blades can handle all types of materials, including wood, plastic, non-ferrous metals, plaster and more
- Set of 12
- 5" length with a 0.032" width
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.