Specifications & Dimensions
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.31|
|Length (in.):||5.13 in.|5.99 in.|6.88 in.|7.53 in.|8.79 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
This 5-pc Flare Nut Wrench Set SAE is Essential for Any Mechanic
This Craftsman 5-pc flare nut wrench set SAEworks on aluminum, copper and brass hexagonal fittings and features a traditional flat design with a wide profile for greater leverage. These alloy steel wrenches come in a handy storage case for corrosion protection and organization, while covered by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, they're tools you can count on to perform for life.
The 5-pc flare nut wrench set SAEis indispensable for brake line jobs, fuel line maintenance, mountain bike suspension service and appliance repair. Headlock™ box ends spread turning force throughout the entire fastener to prevent rounding, while the oversized wrenching surface boosts this effect for less wear and tear on your equipment. A solid addition to any kit, get your hands on these wrenches and get things turning right.
- Craftsman 5-pc flare nut wrench set SAE feature a leverage boosting wide profile
- Flare nut wrenches are the following sizes: 1/4 x 5/16 in, 3/8 x 7/16 in, 1/2 x 9/16 in, 5/8 x 11/16 in and 3/4 x 7/8 in
- Works on aluminum, copper and brass hexagonal fittings
- Traditional flat design
- Made of alloy steel
- Fully polished
- Molded storage case included
- Covered by the Craftsman Lifetime Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I added these wrenches to my Craftsman roll-away tool set in my workshop. They came with a nice little storage tray that drops right in the tool chest drawer and it didn't take up much space. I use them for stuff like assembling the air hose attachments for my Craftsman air compressor. This set is a must have for a god set of tools.
I used these wrenches on my fuel lines. They worked spectacular, well fitted around the nut and with the polish they were easy to clean off, as well as a nice storage tray. But really...made in China?? Come on Craftsman...your wrenches are the best in the world because they're decent quality and they're made in the USA. These flare nut wrenches work well, but if I wanted a set made in China (which I should have looked at before I bought) I could have went to Harbor and bought these for under half the price.
I love the smooth finish on these wrenches! They are comfortable in the hand and have a wonderful finish. They also fit the fastener nice and snugly without slipping. I would recommend these to anyone.
Las Vegas, NV
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Wrenches! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.