Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Slotted: 0.06, 0.09, 0.093 in. Phillips: 00 Torx: T6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9|
|Handle Type:||Cushioned, Ergonomic|
|Bits, Materials & Finish:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Precision handle with cushioned rubber grips and hex-shaped contour swivel head. The precision locking screw chuck holds each of the 5 black oxide coated blades securely in place. Handle cap removable for blade storage. Bits include Slotted: 1/16 in, 5/54 in, 3/32 in. Phillips: #00 Torx: T6
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I originally had a multi-piece screwdriver that was great. I just wanted to replace it because one bit was broken. Sears did not sell that particular model any more and this was the replacement they had. Wish I had kept the old one. So far I have replaced this one twice and need to replace it again. And I have not had it for a year including all replacements.
Central Point, OR
I'm on my third one. There is one thing i would like to suggest to sears. After moderate use the rubber grip starts to slip on tight fasteners. It needs a more positive attachment to avoid this. I had some luck on one by super glue on the joint. It would hold for a little while.
All of the bits are nicely machined and the included bit storage is nice. The end cap spins freely so you can add extra pressure to stubborn screws with the palm of your hand. I would have preferred the turnable end cap was metal.
All of the bits are nicely machined and the included bit storage is nice.
The end cap spins freely so you can add extra pressure to stubborn
screws with the palm of your hand.
I would have preferred the turnable end cap was metal.
Good idea, but very poor craftsmanship. They're some problems in changing the bits. The handle breaks way too easily. I replace this unit, at least once every month. I use it just about once every month too. Nope, it's not the batch. They should revise this product and make it more durable and easier to use.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 26-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.