Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.75|
|Quantity in Set:||5 pc.|
|Tip Type:||Phillips, Slotted|
Ratings & Reviews
Get it Turning with the Craftsman 5 Piece Screwdriver Set
The basis of any tool box, this kit not only includes #1 and #2 Phillips and slotted screw drivers, but the always handy Craftsman 4-way keychain screw driver, so whether you’re on the road or in the shop, fasteners get turning. Featuring a combination of rugged alloyed steel and tough cast plastic designed to deliver a superior grip, even when covered with oil and dirt, each of these drivers performs.
To make your life easier, from prying open equipment, to changing watch batteries and making little tweaks around the house, the included 4 way driver travels in your pocket, so it’s always close at hand. A solid set, built to last and backed by Craftsman, load up your kit, and get the job done no matter where duty calls.
- Screw driver set includes: 1 and 2 Phillips and slotted screwdrivers, 4 way pocket screwdriver
- Rugged steel delivers torque
- Polished finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Plastic handles are cast for superior grip and longevity
- 4 in 1 driver is the perfect fit for your keychain
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Scotts Valley, CA
Great set of 4 screwdrivers and even the keychain screw driver has come in handy. Love the balance and the feel of the handles on these screwdrivers. Don't waste money on those less expensive sets and get these quality tools. At under $10, these aren't that expensive either!
As expected of all Craftsman tools, these are of the highest quality. With a small and medium head for both Philips and Flat head drivers, they are great for most jobs. This set does not include a case and they come in a plastic package that you would see hanging in the store. I would recommend this set to any one who is looking for a small set to use around the house.
Bought this to have a "matching" set of new screwdrivers to replace the old, miss-matched ones in my tool box. The smallish handles really puzzles me as you have three different sizes for 4 screwdrivers! The #1 phillips is the smallest as it's not bigger than the pocket size screwdrivers in other sets. The largest handle (1/4" flat) is just about perfect for my hands, so even the #2 phillips and 3/16" flat are a little too small. I bought these online, so couldn't really tell the size, although I guess one could surmise based on the spindle length? Tips look fine and about what you would expect from this line - not pro, but not the super cheap stuff, although I have only used it few times since I got it earlier today! Where are the full size handles!? I guess only the pro models will do!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Rowland Heights, CA
These are the four basic screwdrivers you need. I use these for automotive. Some screwdriver sets have to many screwdrivers that you don't use. But this particular set of screwdrivers I use most of the time. Has not failed yet.
South San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.