Craftsman 5 pc. Standard 12 pt. 1/2 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934572000 | Model# 34572
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||5|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The 5 Pc. Socket Accessory Set is Built Tough
Snap any one of the sockets in this Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set onto your ratchet, breaker bar, extension or torque wrench and get even the toughest fasteners turning. Built strong for high demand jobs and designed to deal with torsional stresses easily, when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, pick up this rugged set.
Featuring broad, easy-to-read labeling, when you’re moving fast in the shop or under the hood, this 5 pc. socket accessory set ensures you have the right tool in your hand, while the superior organization of a blow molded tool tray keeps things in order, even when you’re on-the-go. Built from tough alloyed steel, machined to precise tolerances and backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, toss this set on your bench and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set includes: 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2 in.
- Included molded tray increases organization
- 12 point design delivers more torque positions with less swing
- Polished steel finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Clear markings make size identification fast and easy
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- Permanent high contrast markings resist chipping and fading
- Works with any 1/2 in. ratchet, extension, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Carries the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I needed some large sockets to press control arm bushings out of a 2005 civic. These are remarkably tough. They are harder than the mild steel that I accidentally pressed them into and left grooves on the steel. didn't even mar the finish on the sockets.
Presque Isle, ME
Bought this item on Black Friday because it was an outstanding price. Occasionally I need a larger socket (1 inch or greater), however, I didn't want to spend the amount that they usually cost. I would borrow one from my brother-in-law that has a repair shop. Best of all, these are Craftsman and come with a replacement warranty.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.