Craftsman 5 pc. Standard 12 pt. 1/2 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934572000 | Model# 34572
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||5|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The 5 Pc. Socket Accessory Set is Built Tough
Snap any one of the sockets in this Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set onto your ratchet, breaker bar, extension or torque wrench and get even the toughest fasteners turning. Built strong for high demand jobs and designed to deal with torsional stresses easily, when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, pick up this rugged set.
Featuring broad, easy-to-read labeling, when you’re moving fast in the shop or under the hood, this 5 pc. socket accessory set ensures you have the right tool in your hand, while the superior organization of a blow molded tool tray keeps things in order, even when you’re on-the-go. Built from tough alloyed steel, machined to precise tolerances and backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, toss this set on your bench and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set includes: 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2 in.
- Included molded tray increases organization
- 12 point design delivers more torque positions with less swing
- Polished steel finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Clear markings make size identification fast and easy
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- Permanent high contrast markings resist chipping and fading
- Works with any 1/2 in. ratchet, extension, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Carries the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The whole set was a few dollars more on sale than a singel 1 1/2" socket. Great price, quality tool.
love using craftsman tools never had a problem when I need an exchange for warranty I will always buy craftsman
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I recently needed a large size socket for an old Studebaker engine I was working on. I found this 5 piece Craftsman set on sale at Sears for just a little more than the price of the one socket I needed. No brainer, I bought this set and am happy with it. Did the job I needed, and now I have a nice set of large sockets for those rare times when I need them.
Port Angeles, WA
I love Craftsman Easy-to-Read sockets because you don't have to fumble around in your toolbox to determine what size socket you have. You can to sit back from a distance and determine the size you need to grab.
Needed a larger set of sockets, bought this on sale at a wonderful price. Firm believer in craftsman tools. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone interested.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.