Craftsman 5 pc. Standard 12 pt. 1/2 in. dr. Easy-to-Read Socket Accessory SetItem# 00934572000 | Model# 34572
Specifications & Dimensions
|Number of Sockets:||5|
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Socket Size:||1-1/16 in., 1-1/8 in., 1-3/16 in., 1-1/4 in., 1-1/2 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Material:||Chrome vanadium steel|
Ratings & Reviews
The 5 Pc. Socket Accessory Set is Built Tough
Snap any one of the sockets in this Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set onto your ratchet, breaker bar, extension or torque wrench and get even the toughest fasteners turning. Built strong for high demand jobs and designed to deal with torsional stresses easily, when you need to put a little muscle behind the wrench, pick up this rugged set.
Featuring broad, easy-to-read labeling, when you’re moving fast in the shop or under the hood, this 5 pc. socket accessory set ensures you have the right tool in your hand, while the superior organization of a blow molded tool tray keeps things in order, even when you’re on-the-go. Built from tough alloyed steel, machined to precise tolerances and backed by the power of the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, toss this set on your bench and get the job done right.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. socket accessory set includes: 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-3/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2 in.
- Included molded tray increases organization
- 12 point design delivers more torque positions with less swing
- Polished steel finish wipes clean after the dirtiest jobs
- Clear markings make size identification fast and easy
- Excellent for work in low light conditions
- Permanent high contrast markings resist chipping and fading
- Works with any 1/2 in. ratchet, extension, breaker bar or torque wrench
- Carries the Craftsman Forever Warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The whole set was a few dollars more on sale than a singel 1 1/2" socket. Great price, quality tool.
Very happy with each socket in this set! Craftsman exceeds the potential for tools of all kinds :)
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
It's a good socket set for working on bigger stuff, only downside is the machining of the 12pts is a little "burry" and rough. Had to use a file to clean up the teeth on the socket. I would expect this from a ************** set (for 1/4 the $) but craftsman?
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.